10. Fay Vincent gets an hour of the show
9. MMD talked about the National baseball scene in the first 25 minutes
8. Russo opened the show with “A disastrous weekend for Eddie Erickson, we’ll get to those details later.”
7. Those details turned out to be the shocking revelation that Eddie Erickson had a flood in his house this weekend.
6. A caller said he was happy that Dog was talking about tennis. That launched a discussion on tennis in which it was revealed that Ashley Harkleroad would be posing in Playboy. Dog said, 'She's pregnant. No, she had some surgery.'
5. MMD engaged in a Hall of Fame discussion (now don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with these segments, but before the All-Star break??)
4. There is a Euro 2008 call. Incredible day. Soccer! Chris claims to have remembered Greece upsetting Portugal in Euro 2004.
3. Mike and Chris have been talking the birth of free agency in baseball for several segments. Neither of them seem to know what they are talking about. The callers seem to know less.
2. With nothing left to discuss, Chris broke down Big Brown’s diet: “This is a horse folks who eats carrots, molasses and Oats.”
1. The show was so slow that even Mike couldn't take it anymore and left early at 4:05PM, leaving Dog to fend for himself for the final two-plus hours.
And Now, A Note From Brian Powell
7 years ago