Now that we are through 9 segments with Linda Cohn, we are about 40 minutes away from the Jerry Manuel report. In that time, Mike will likely take 2-3 calls, talk about his kids' first day at school, mention that Obama has gotten himself in trouble and do some Yankees play-by-play. But when he does get to Jerry, let's predict some of the things that will happen:
- How many questions will Mike ask Jerry that have already been answered in the papers this week?
- How many times will Jerry Manuel laugh?
- How many times will Mike answer the question that he asks Jerry before letting Manuel respond?
- How many times will Mike ask Manuel a question he has already asked him this season ("Jerry, do you think you need to make the playoffs to get a contract?")
- How many times will Mike preface a Carlos Delgado question with "Jerry, we all thought he was done..."
And Now, A Note From Brian Powell
7 years ago