Wednesday, May 28, 2008

WWCJS (What would Colonel Jessep Say...This is the section where Colonel Jessep responds to a pressing question from the show today)

Today we extend the boundaries a bit. Chris Russo (serving as Kaffe) talks to Joe Girardi (serving as Captain Ross) about moving Joba to the starting rotation:

Russo: I want you to know that I think the whole fucking bunch of you are certifiably insane. This owner and GM of yours makes me want to beat the shit out of something.

Joe Girardi: Don't you dare lump me in with Cashman and Steinbrenner just because we wear the same uniform. I'm your friend and I'm telling you, I don't think Joba belongs in the rotation but I don't get to make that call! I represent the New York Yankees without passion or prejudice and my team is in last place! Now I want you to acknowledge that I have made you aware of the possible consequences of accusing a Yankee skipper of a bad move without proper evidence.

Russo: I've been so advised.

Joe Girardi: You got bullied into that argument, Dog, by everybody. By Francesa. By Eddie Erickson. Shit, I practically dared you. You got bullied into that argument by the memory of a dead baseball team in San Francisco.

Russo: You're a lousy fucking softball player, Joe!

Joe Girardi: Your boys in Frisco are going down, Dog. I can't stop it anymore.

No comments: