Didn't see this posted or noted yet but I thought you might like to see this.
If you read the BTF thread you can see M & MB mentioned.
I'm ready for Mike to come back. I mean, I did prefer Mad Dog to Mike an always preferred Chris's Saturday solo show to Mike's NFL Now show (even though it was the NFL, c' mon) but Chris has lost his way. Or, never had it. Here is why I think Chris is doomed:
- Satellite radio is a luxury. Times are bad
- He knows very little about sports, including tennis
- He's not a fan of any teams, except the SFG
- He's compelling, not too dumb but still, nationally unmarketable
- He refuses to acknowledge legit stats
- His book(s) are laughably stupid
- He needs Mike
So, that's why I never subscribed. Take heart MD, a job awaits you in NY. No way you get as crushed as Kay is getting right now. That man probably lays off his pisspoor ratings on the fact that he's never there. Also, you'll never, ever be as creepy as Rich Cuttino (spelling?; I'm not looking it up) when he interviews Mets players. I just get this picture of him sliding his chair closer and making his voice a little a lower and inviting them for an after game drink at the Super 8 Motel. Creeptastic, he is.
You know things are going poorly for your team when:
- Julio Lugo might be your 3rd best player behind Frenchy
- The announcers are waxing poetic about Walter Cronkite (RIP) in the 3rd
Good weekend boys.
And Now, A Note From Brian Powell
7 years ago